Full list of prizes and eligibility requirements
Limited to the first 250 Smokin’ With Smithfield Social Influencer program signups.
In order for teams to be eligible for a quarterly prize, teams must sign up to be a Smokin’ with Smithfield Social Influencer by one day prior to the registration quarter start date. (I.e. Q3 opens 7/1 sign up by 6/30).
- Window 1: July 1st, 2017 – September 30th, 2017
Sign up by 6/30
- Window 2: October 1st, 2017 – December 31st, 2017
sign up by 9/30
Social Influencers must commit to posting (10) different posts within each quarter to either Facebook or Instagram using the special Smokin’ With Smithfield Committed Cooks hashtag #showusyoursmithfield. Teams are encouraged to upload a picture of delicious Smithfield ribs or pork, team photos at contest, trophies, etc.
Social posts must be uploaded from the Facebook page that your team listed
when you signed up for the Smokin' With Smithfield Committed Cooks Program.
All other Farcebook posts from team members are appreciated but will not
count towards the Social Influencer quarterly prizing.
In order to be eligible for prizes, submit screenshots of your ten (10)
posts electronically to: BBQ@Smithfield.com and include: name,
team name, phone number, email and address. (See instructions on how to
capture and email your posts from an iPhone and Android below.)
Posts can be sent in one email or posts can be sent throughout the quarter.
Smokin' With Smithfield Social Influencers who meet the quarterly
requirements will be contacted within 30 days of the quarter's end date to
receive their prize.
- Window 1: (2) Thermal Mugs and Coupon Booklets (Value: $130)
- Window 2: (1) Smithfield Foldable Utility Wagon (Value: $150)
How to Take a Screenshot of your Social Post on your iPhone, iPad,
and iPod touch
You can capture the screen on your iOS device using the Sleep/Wake and Home
- Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button on the top or side of your device.
- Immediately press and release the Home button.
- To find your screenshot, go to the Photos app > Albums and tap Camera Roll.
How to Email Photos from your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
Note: The following steps will refer to an iPhone, but the process is the
same on an iPod touch or iPad.
- Open your iPhone's Photos app.
- Choose the album containing the photos you want to send.
- Tap "Select" in the top right corner of the Photos app.
- Tap the photos you wish to send. You can send up to (5) five photos per email at one time
- Once you have selected photos to send, tap the rectangle with the arrow that is at the bottom left of the screen.
- Tap the action you want to take from the bar in the middle of the page. In this scenario, tap the Mail/Email option.
Your phone will now compose an email message with your selected photos shown in the body of the message.
How to Take a Screenshot on an Android phone
Screenshots can be taken on most Android phones running on 4.0 or later by
pressing a couple of buttons. Here are a couple of options to try:
- Press the Sleep/Wake button and the volume-down button simultaneously. Hold these buttons down until the screen flashes.
- Press the Power button and Home button simultaneously. Hold the buttons down until the screen flashes
How to Email Photos from your Android phone
- Open the "Gallery" app
- Open the folder containing the photos you want to send
- Press the "Menu" button located at the upper-right corner of the screen
- Tap "Select item"
- Tap the photos you with to send.
- Once you have selected photos to send, tap the "Share" button
- Tap the "Email" icon
Your phone will now compose an email message